Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My 1st Success Red Bean Bun



Finally i made it!!!!
This is my 5th or 6th trial bun and the 1st success ever, forget about the rest, it goes to the trash.
I made this buns last evening after work. Took only 20 mins to knead the dough. I've knead one of my trial bun for 3 hours!!! until my hand mixer almost broken and it still ended up in the trash.
And finally i realize that the biggest problem was my FLOUR. I use flour that written to be "BREAD FLOUR"(for making chinese spring onion pancake) in the package, but everytime i knead it, it seems to be very very wet and sticky. And today i use all purpose flour and it turned out just perfectly. Beautiful isn't it?
I'm so happy with my bun, even an argument with J didn't upset me at all :)



2 comments:

Judith said...

Faannnyy .. cakep banget red bean bun-nya. Terlihat empuk dan enak. Happy Baking ya Fann ..

Fanny Wijaya said...

Thank you mba

 

....a little diary of mine Copyright 2009 Fanny Wijaya Designed by Ipiet Templates Edited By Fanny